HanaB is...something very Sabby. Hope you like it...♡♡♡
簡単の言葉。本の気持ち。サブリナです。

Sunday, August 14, 2011

Nishino Kana 西野カナ translated interview in CUTIE Aug issue!


"If given a summer vacation, wanna relax at the beach~"

Summer, every year, without any reason, it's the season which we wait for. Going around the country with 17 stops in my tour, being able to meet everyone is something that I look forward to. I wonder if there are people who will visit using their summer break?

If I'm given a summer break, I wanna go to a place where I can fight against any lack of the feeling of summer. Wanna relax on a beach overseas~ If possible, somewhere with mountains or rivers where I can  reach nature.

Since summer is a season of love, if you happen to go on a drive date, I would recommend bringing along my new album 『Thank you, Love』and enjoy the fireworks.


Meals centred on vegetables, anti-aging care!

Recently, my theme has been "good things for my body". Much like a health geek (laughs). Among all, to become pretty, I think it's important to first look at changing what we eat. To maintain my lifestyle centred on vegetables, I control my cravings to eat out. While making my own meals, my feminine power is also increased, killing two birds with one stone!

Recently, something delicious I made was Soybeans with Meat Keema Curry. Although I'm used to eating just Soybeans with Meat, when you add that to Keema Curry, it's like eating minced meat, cheap and delicious. Though I'm not sure how this (diet) is working out so far, (not sure what she wrote here), but I think I'll continue with it.


Time for things I'm crazy about! Dreaming of looking for the ideal fragrance

Lately, I've been feeling strongly for my interests. I've been really into organic essential oils. Fragrances that allow you to relax. As there are many varieties out there, it's fun to search for the one you like. When you come across the essential oil fragrance you like, it'll help you sleep more soundly, taking away your sleepiness and tiredness.

And also, SABON's body scrub is also one the the things that I'm crazy about. I'm using it regularly and the skin becomes smooth. Thought it'll soon be the sweaty season, for skin care, keeping your body and face moisturised is important.


Translated by: yumeSabby


No comments:

Post a Comment