HanaB is...something very Sabby. Hope you like it...♡♡♡
簡単の言葉。本の気持ち。サブリナです。

Saturday, September 24, 2011

Gou~Himetachi no Sengoku (江〜姫たちの戦国〜)


I really really am loving this picture so much. For those of you who haven't watched this show, it can be hard to understand what's so nice, after all many of you may have never watched a Japanese period drama before. But in my honest opinion, it's really one of the best shows I've ever watched and one that I seriously wouldn't mind watching again and again, all 40-odd episodes of it. It has a lot of tender moments and heartbreaking ones that will open the floodgates and send you bawling but I freakin love it. If I have to sum it up, I'd say the show really has a lot of depth. And not to mention the beautiful scenery you get to enjoy as well.

PS: Really love the photo, super well taken! Love the message of hope that it reflects to me...^^

No comments:

Post a Comment