HanaB is...something very Sabby. Hope you like it...♡♡♡
簡単の言葉。本の気持ち。サブリナです。

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

A happy dream

I had a very happy dream last night which im compelled to blog about! I dreamt that i went to an awards show and it was suggested by my second sis and my big sis agreed to go too! So bizarre. Anyway, i saw jay chou and then after his performance, i went to shop. Lol.

Without buying anything, i rushed back to the venue and when i got there i realised why i was rushing becos i made it back just in time for Laruku!!! Hyde is awesome on stage as usual and then I somehow got to shake yukihiro's hand and then ken's becos they came down for interaction which is not done in real life. Haha!

Anyway im glad hyde san didnt come down cos my dream is usually opposite real life meaning i still have the chance of getting upclose and personal with him in future!!! Lol, urepi!!!! ^^v

posted from Bloggeroid

No comments:

Post a Comment