HanaB is...something very Sabby. Hope you like it...♡♡♡
簡単の言葉。本の気持ち。サブリナです。

Sunday, July 17, 2011

Things I should be thankful for...

Had such a productive weekend and now that it's coming to an end, I would like to share this post. Hah.


Things I should be thankful for...


(not in order of importance)

  1. My Samantha Thavasa bag
  2. My cosmetics and skincare products (including the latest Shu Uemura puRENOvate stuff)
  3. My Macbook Pro
  4. My iPod touch
  5. My several spree items (one big pack on the way tmr or day after!)
  6. My many clothes and shoes
  7. My trips - to Taipei, Japan and Korea last year and Taipei again at the beginning of this year
  8. My many bags and facial masks
  9. My many CDs, including almost all of ayu's collection and the deluxe 20th anniversary CD set by L'Arc~en~Ciel
  10. and my friends who are simply awesome
  11. plus my parents who are the best!
  12. and many more...

You may have guessed the point behind the post...YES! It's to discourage me from spending any more money...LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment