HanaB is...something very Sabby. Hope you like it...♡♡♡
簡単の言葉。本の気持ち。サブリナです。

Sunday, July 24, 2011

Sweet Summer (new nail design 23 Jul 2011)



Love it!!! It has a vintage feel to it yet modern with the swarovski crystal ribbons~ ^^

This is gonna be the last new nail design for a while as I will prolly be resting my nails after this...I need to cos the gel solvent nearly KOed my thin nails today!!! =( The solvent is so fiendish...virtually squeezed my nails together in its effort to get the gel off. So you can imagine...the long nails (which they were supposed to cut but didnt) were scrunched into a tight cone at the tip. Yes, its as painful as it sounds but no fault of my nailist cos it was the handiwork of the helper who wrapped my nails while waiting for my nailist. (怒)

posted from Bloggeroid

No comments:

Post a Comment