HanaB is...something very Sabby. Hope you like it...♡♡♡
簡単の言葉。本の気持ち。サブリナです。

Friday, July 15, 2011

TGIF 浜崎あゆみ Special!

For those who know me well, you will know that I'm a BIG BIG BIG fan of ayu. LOL. Love her to bits! More than just having a beautiful pretty and cute image, and awesome songs, the essence that is ayu has given strength to so many people, me included. It's true, many times when I feel that I cannot persevere any longer, listening to ayu has always managed to lift me up and gave me the strength I needed to continue going strong.

What's even more amazing is ayu has been lending her energy to us since her early 20s, when she herself was also very young and during a time when many of us, like myself now, am still finding our true path. My love for ayu has inspired me school projects on her in poly and also uni and I must say that both times, I've gotten a very good grade for it. Maybe cos it's a topic I'm very passionate about. Hee. So today, I would like to bring you a selection of her numerous songs for a taste of the goddess that's Hamasaki Ayumi. ^^ Enjoy!

























No comments:

Post a Comment